- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- Currently everything on your profile, that is public, will be viewable by anyone. For example, when you post a trip, any user can view all the content in your trip. You may set your profile to a private. Once your account is set to private mode, only approved followers may view your content.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You agree that you will not transfer, sell, license, or appoint your account and anything pertaining within your account, including, but not limited to, username, followers, itineraries, following, or any account rights. You agree that you will not create an account for anyone besides yourself (with the exception of businesses and entities authorizing their employees or clients to create an account on their behalf). You agree that all information you provide to Indi, LLC upon registration will be accurate, true, and complete. You will also agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its accuracy.
- You cannot create fake accounts to boost followers, impersonate someone or an entity.
- You agree that you will not collect, solicit, or use the login credentials of other TripPost users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You agree not to bully, slander, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any users or entities. You cannot post any private or confidential information during use of this Service, including, but not limited to, social security or any national identity numbers, other person’s credit card information, any personal phone numbers or personal email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations (e.g. federal, state, local, and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service including copyright and trademark laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct, including, but not limited to, any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, audio and video clips, links, and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- We are not liable for the inaccuracy of the Content, including, but not limited to, costs, locations,dates, travel companies used, lodgings, activities, or restaurants.
- You must not change, adapt, alter, or modify the Service or change, modify or alter another website soas to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Indi, LLC.
- You must not access Indi, LLC's private API by means other than those permitted by Indi, LLC.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of harassing communications (a.k.a. "spam") to any TripPost users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Indi, LLC.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service, servers, or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, malware, viruses, spyware, or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject code, content, or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any the Service is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create TripPost accounts through unauthorized means, including, but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, or bot.
- When posting your trip to the public, you are allowing all users to potentially create an identical trip and may modify, share, and/or distribute commercially or non-commercially.
- In the event you see content that is considered offensive or obscene in app or "Service", Indi, LLC is not liable for the content posted by that user(s). If you do see such content, please report and block the user(s) of the published content. We will dispose of the content in a timely manner.